For more information on Rachael's teaching services please contact: email@example.com
To keep updated with Rachaels monthly newsletter to recieve her latest information on gigs, compositions and to recieve special offers email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a quote on function and recording work and availablility email: email@example.com
For all other services including freelance arranging please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Personal data
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, building on the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. Data Controller
Rachael Forsyth is the data controller (contact details below), and decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do I process your personal data?
Rachael Forsyth complies with the obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Your personal data is maintained for the following purposes:
- To inform you of news, music workshops and new music products
- To maintain our own accounts and records
- For entry for music exams
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Your explicit consent so that I can keep you informed about services, events, activities and news.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. It will only shared with other third parties such as exam boards only with your consent for an exam entry. Your data will not be shared with third parties outside of the activities of rachael forsyth / roo records music except with your explicit consent.
6. How long do I keep your personal data?
We will store this information until your order has been completed and for six years thereafter, pursuant to the statutory retention obligation.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which Roo Records Music / Rachael Forsyth holds about you
• The right to request that Roo Records Music / Rachael Forsyth corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Roo Records Music / Rachael Forsyth to retain such data
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If I wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then I will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, I will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact Roo Records Music / Rachael Forsyth
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.